Proficient New York Attorney Handles Real Estate and Estate Planning
SETAUKET law firm provides focused representation
In addition to proudly serving their local community, David J. Lorber & Associates, PLLC serves clients from all over Long Island and the New York metro areas - all of Suffolk County (Eastern Suffolk County through Western Suffolk County), Nassau County, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and Westchester. Whether your legal needs involve estate planning or real estate law, David Lorber, Esq., can competently address your concerns for a wide variety of issues.
Affordable lawyer committed to clients’ needs
When legal issues materialize, a knowledgeable and qualified attorney who can analyze your situation and create a plan to resolve your legal problem can be invaluable. Clients depend on David J. Lorber & Associates, PLLC because they find our firm to be:
- Capable of managing unique situations — People come to us with a variety of circumstances that require specific actions and legal documents. We take the time to listen so we know how to serve our clients’ best interests.
- Knowledgeable about the relevant laws — New York real estate law is complex, covering everything from sales to disputes to foreclosures, and estate planning involves both federal and state tax laws, as well as nuanced strategies for protecting your assets. These are the only two practice areas we handle, so you can rely on us to know what needs to be done.
- Committed to our clients — Our firm is dedicated to our clients and our community. When you work with us, we’ll see your matter through from beginning to end and be ready to assist you when you or your family needs us again in the future.
As our client, we think you’ll appreciate our ability to efficiently and cost-effectively see you through your legal matter.
New York residents benefit from our services
David J. Lorber & Associates, PLLC focuses on these important areas of law:
- Real estate law — We advise clients on such real estate matters as landlord-tenant law, real estate litigation and residential real estate transactions.
- Estate planning — Our firm provides legal counsel regarding estate planning, wills, trusts, and probate and estate administration to help ensure that your final wishes are carried out.
We are dedicated to helping you obtain a positive result in your matter.
Contact a New York real estate and estate planning attorney for a free initial consultation
David J. Lorber & Associates, PLLC, in Setauket, New York, is ready to help with your real estate or estate planning needs today. We offer reasonable rates and appointments that fit your schedule. Call us today at (631) 750-0900 or contact us online to arrange your free initial consultation.